Bobsprit

Default Monster waves

a couple times I will be able to bale it out and
get under way again.

S.Simon

After encountering a 30 metre wave?
Now that I'd like to see!

When Neal types such things it only makes it even more clear that he's no
sailor.
Add to that the following: That he chose one of the cheapest boats around and
you get the whole picture. A real sailor would have chosen a Cape Dory 30, any
alberg or Bristol or even an old Pearson Wanderer. All better in every way and
proven designs. Instead he lives on a tiny cramped vessel known to be poor in
nearly every regard anc quite comely as well.

RB
Scott Vernon

Funny, we don't hear Neal talk of his ''next boat'', or call his Coronado a
''stepping stone''. He seems quite satisfied with the boat he OWNS.

Scotty
S/V Lisa Marie
Balt. MD USA

"****Head" wrote

When Neal types such things it only makes it even more clear that he's no
sailor.
Add to that the following: That he chose one of the cheapest boats around

and
you get the whole picture. A real sailor would have chosen a Cape Dory 30,

any
alberg or Bristol or even an old Pearson Wanderer. All better in every way

and
proven designs. Instead he lives on a tiny cramped vessel known to be poor

in
nearly every regard anc quite comely as well.

RB

The_navigator©

It's true. He's one of many here that love their boat. While many of us
would like something different, it's a bit like comparing a pretty girl
on the street to your partner, she may may not be quite a 'luxurious' or
'fast' but she's all you really need and you love her -even for her
imperfections.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

[...]

Bobsprit

Funny, we don't hear Neal talk of his ''next boat'', or call his Coronado a
''stepping stone''. He seems quite satisfied with the boat he OWNS.

When it comes to loyalty to a boat, a true sailor is only as faithful as their
options.
Scotty and Neal have none.

RB
Scott Vernon

"****Head" couldn't think of anything intelligent to say
so he wrote

When it comes to loyalty to a boat, a true sailor is only as faithful as

their
options.

Bobsprit

"****Head" couldn't think of anything intelligent to say
so he wrote

Oh, the irony!

RB

Bobsprit

Funny, we don't hear Neal talk of his ''next boat'', or call his Coronado a
''stepping stone''. He seems quite satisfied with the boat he OWNS.

Hey, look! A Siedleman owner comes to the defense of a Coronado owner!

RB

A Deadly Monster Aboard Your Boat Gould 0738 General 16 July 19th 04 09:00 PM
( OT ) Bush waves the bloody shirt 2 Jim General 2 March 11th 04 12:38 PM
"Riding the waves of life" Mike ASA 0 September 17th 03 02:57 PM
"Riding the waves of life" Mike General 0 September 17th 03 02:56 PM
Die Monster Die!!! Bobsprit ASA 71 August 11th 03 11:30 AM