Brian

Default Key west race?

Anyone entering the race in Jan of 2004? Just curious. Great way to go to
Cuba legally from what I've heard. Here is a link to the race:
http://www.premiere-racing.com/

--
Brian McAloon
S/V CLIODHNA M28 OI

katysails

Neal should enter this... it'll shut up all his critics.

Rather give them much more material for the next ten years....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

SAIL LOCO

Anyone entering the race in Jan of 2004? Just curious. Great way to go to
Cuba legally from what I've heard.

I fail to see how a series of around the bouy races held off Key West would be
a great way to get to Cuba.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Brian

Oops! I had spoken to a guy at my dock and was told that the race was called
the Key West race. I guess I have been misinformed? What is the race that
goes from Key West to Hemingway marina?

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Anyone entering the race in Jan of 2004? Just curious. Great way to go

Cuba legally from what I've heard.

I fail to see how a series of around the bouy races held off Key West

would be
a great way to get to Cuba.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

felton

You are probably thinking of the Havana Cup Regatta, which was
cancelled by the political winds blowing in Washington these days.
Although most people in Congress and most Americans don't favor such
sanctions, don't expect the "will of the people" to carry much sway
with the current administration. Hell, if Bush needs a few more
Florida votes, we may invade Cuba before the next election. In any
event, unless you have Cuban roots, it is extremely difficult to visit
Cuba. Things may change after the election, but probably not before
then.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Anyone entering the race in Jan of 2004? Just curious. Great way to go

Cuba legally from what I've heard.

I fail to see how a series of around the bouy races held off Key West

would be
a great way to get to Cuba.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

Since I'll be retired in January I was planning on selling the Express and
buying a Mumm 30 and a trailer but decided to go to the BVIs in stead. Maybe
next year.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Seahag

Brian wrote:

Anyone entering the race in Jan of 2004? Just curious. Great way to go to
Cuba legally from what I've heard. Here is a link to the race:
http://www.premiere-racing.com/

L'Outrage! L'Outrage! Gonna kick ass!

Seahag

Pony Express

Notice there are more boats from Annapolis than
any other city?
--
----
Steve

"Seahag" wrote in message
:
: Brian wrote:
:
: Anyone entering the race in Jan of 2004? Just
curious. Great way to go to
: Cuba legally from what I've heard. Here is a
link to the race:
: http://www.premiere-racing.com/
:
:
: L'Outrage! L'Outrage! Gonna kick ass!
:
: Seahag
:
:
:
:

SAIL LOCO

Sailed a Mumm Loco?
They are super dependent on having perfect crew work and good tactics...

Well, I have half that. I have the perfect crew. It's my tactics that stink.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport