The_navigator©

Default scow?

Once you are planing LWL works against you. Every board sailor knows this.

Cheers MC

Donals Dilemma wrote:

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 07:20:56 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:22:26 +1100, wrote:

I have a feeling the Australian 18' Skiff is the fastest dinghy.

Maybe, but the A scow looks rather fast.

http://www.ascow.org/

Sailed on a scow on Lake Guardia in Italy.
Sucker was about 30' long and carried up to 15 on strings.
Went like the clappers but when one was brought out to Oz for a
challenge it was beaten comprehensively by an 18' skiff

Oz1...of the 3 twins.