The_navigator©

Default Hey simple!

Here's a well cut main in light airs.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...56514380nkBEsE

Cheers MC

SAIL LOCO

Gee, I thought this main looked pretty good in light air.

Click he SAILLOCO'S Page
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Sorry

http://journals.aol.com/sailloco/SAILLOCOSPage/
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Sorry

http://journals.aol.com/sailloco/SAILLOCOSPage/

Good lord. There's not one pleasing line on that sailing brick!

RB
DSK

The navigator© wrote:

Here's a well cut main in light airs.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...56514380nkBEsE

Draft too far forward (unless you're just coming out of some
chop, which doesn't look to be the case)

Not enough draft in upper sections

Leach closed.

Why do you have a backstay antennae and no wire to it? Is the
wire lead up the mast and to the antennae at the top?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Bobsprit

Why do you have a backstay antennae and no wire to it? Is the
wire lead up the mast and to the antennae at the top?

Not sure what you mean. The wires are inside the radar support tube.

RB
Bobsprit

Not enough draft in upper sections

Leach closed.

Correct. Traveller is wrong for current course.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Why do you have a backstay antennae and no wire to it? Is the
wire lead up the mast and to the antennae at the top?.

I don't have a backstay antenna. What makes you think I do?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

You've got the crap dragged out of it!

Well I'm at a loss as to what that means.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Draft too far forward (unless you're just coming out of some
chop, which doesn't look to be the case)

Gee it looks like 45% aft of the stick to me.

Not enough draft in upper sections

It's a brand new main. They cut them much flatter nowadays.

Leach closed..

Kinda hard to tell that from where your sitting. I was trimming the main
and the top batten was parallel to the boom. It was really light air.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

How to use a simple SWR meter and what it means to your VHF Larry W4CSC Electronics 74 November 25th 03 03:45 AM
Simple solutions Parallax Cruising 5 October 31st 03 01:19 PM
uk.rec.boats.power, plain simple cheap fair Haron Imran al Batch UK Power Boats 1 October 11th 03 05:08 PM
Simple envy Scott Vernon ASA 14 October 1st 03 05:13 PM