Bobsprit

Default Spot the mistakes

They should never be sitting on deck.

Still awaiting the reason why. If we were sailing for many hours, it would be
another matter. But a couple of hours in calm conditions? Makes no difference.
And no one can prove otherwise.

RB
Bobsprit

Given his rotundness,
he would just roll right back up to standing position.

Ganzy, my body fat is quite a bit lower than yours. I'm also in better shape
overall.

RB
The_navigator©

Not secured at all. Pants on fire!

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

The main issue is them falling off or getting tripped over when
not in use.

They are not in the way, not in the least. They are properly secured and won't
be lost. Outside of the aesthetics, leaving them on deck during a short sail
does no harm. None.

RB

The_navigator©

But if you tripped over them and fell overboard you'd sing a different
tune and that _is_ possible admit it. One key to being a good sailor is
anticipation of things going wrong.

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

They should never be sitting on deck.

Still awaiting the reason why. If we were sailing for many hours, it would be
another matter. But a couple of hours in calm conditions? Makes no difference.
And no one can prove otherwise.

RB

Bobsprit

But if you tripped over them and fell overboard you'd sing a different
tune and that _is_ possible admit it.

I'm going to trip over a big giant blue plastic balloon? Oh, okay! I haven't
tripped or fallen in 5 years! And I mountain bike, run and jog.
How old are you???

RB

Bobsprit

One key to being a good sailor is
anticipation of things going wrong.

Or...in your case, expecting them to go wrong!
Who can blame you!?

RB

Bobsprit

Doesn't matter. One day you will trip over something on deck. It's certain.

It'll NEVER happen. I'm simply to coordinated and quick. 6 years ago I fell in
the snow. It took four young and very energetic girls to take me down. They
joined me.

RB
Bobsprit

It wasn't me rushing to the hospital with a self diagnoded heart attack.

Yeah, I "diagnoded" it after I fell over a fender in the bedroom!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB