Jim

Default ( OT ) Bush Makes Three" Mistakes" While Trying to Cite One

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...sh_mistakes_dc

"President Bush committed three factual errors about weapons finds in Libya,
the White House said on Wednesday."

(he should hve kept Cheaney and rummy to whisper in his ear)

The next day, the White House said the accurate figure for the Libyan
mustard gas was 23.6 metric tons, or 26 short tons, not 50 tons.

Moreover, the substance was found at different locations across Libya, not
at a turkey farm. And observers did not find mustard gas on the farm at all,
but rather unfilled chemical munitions, the White House acknowledged.

"The president misspoke and we just want to correct the record," explained
White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

( wonder just when they will get tired of covering his ass?)

Tuuk

Jim

Are you aware that because of Bush and his administration not listening to
you morons cut him up, he was able to save probably 35,000 Iraqi lives? That
was the rate at which Iraqis were being murdered and dead on average per
year under Saddam. So , while you morons are wondering what is going on and
how he is doing all this,,, the bottom line is about 35,000 net lives saved
under his plan. Do you have a problem with that? Are you some type of racist
that believes that the Iraqi lives have less value than anyone else's lives
and not worth saving? While your cherry picking the President of the United
States of America's shirt and tie, lives are being saved because of his
efforts.
See, things happen around you and you have no clue. One day you will wake up
though, maybe today if you GYHAS,,,,(give your head a shake)....

What is the matter Jim,,, did one of his platforms cut off your welfare? Is
that why you dislike the President??

"Jim" wrote in message

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...sh_mistakes_dc

"President Bush committed three factual errors about weapons finds in

Libya,
the White House said on Wednesday."

(he should hve kept Cheaney and rummy to whisper in his ear)

The next day, the White House said the accurate figure for the Libyan
mustard gas was 23.6 metric tons, or 26 short tons, not 50 tons.

Moreover, the substance was found at different locations across Libya, not
at a turkey farm. And observers did not find mustard gas on the farm at

all,
but rather unfilled chemical munitions, the White House acknowledged.

"The president misspoke and we just want to correct the record," explained
White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

( wonder just when they will get tired of covering his ass?)

jps

In article , bangkokbob5001
@yahoo.com says...
Jim

Are you aware that because of Bush and his administration not listening to
you morons cut him up, he was able to save probably 35,000 Iraqi lives?

Can you please cite where these numbers come from?

Is that a yearly average?

How many died in the year prior to our invasion?

Do you have any idea how many innocent civilians have perished in the
year we've been there?

jps
Tuuk

2 sources of estimates.

One says that over 1 million people, Iraqis, Kuwaitis and Iranians,
were killed by Saddam or during wars that he started during his
roughly 20 year reign of terror. That would mean 50,000 per year.

The lower estimate I am using is based on mass graves that have
been uncovered (and widely publicized) containing between 300,000 and
400,000 plus other known atrocities such as Kuwaitis and Kurds, but
doesn't count the dead in the Iraq-Iran war. That comes to 600,000 -
800,000. Again, dividing by 20 means 30,000 to 40,000 per year.

"jps" wrote in message
In article , bangkokbob5001
@yahoo.com says...
Jim

Are you aware that because of Bush and his administration not listening

you morons cut him up, he was able to save probably 35,000 Iraqi lives?

Can you please cite where these numbers come from?

Is that a yearly average?

How many died in the year prior to our invasion?

Do you have any idea how many innocent civilians have perished in the
year we've been there?

jps

Don

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Jim

Are you aware that because of Bush and his administration not listening to
you morons cut him up, he was able to save probably 35,000 Iraqi lives?

LOL, yeah right...keep telling yourself that.
Make sure you get in line early this Nov so you can choose you slaveholder.
heh-heh

Don

"jps" wrote
Do you have any idea how many innocent civilians have perished in the
year we've been there?

We?
Maybe YOU were there but I certainly wasn't.