Bobsprit

Default Wake Up, Donal!

I believe it was a class action suit as there are other owners involved.
However, I only know how his boat problem was resolved.

In other words, you made the whole thing up.

Nope. I'll be posting specifics shortly.

RB
SkitchNYC

The public wants to know. Answer the question. You made a statement. Can
you back it?

I believe it was a class action suit as there are other owners involved.
However, I only know how his boat problem was resolved.

In other words, you made the whole thing up.

Doubtful it was a class action suit with that kind of remedy. Class actions
usually leave the plaintiffs with little and the lawyers get a bunch. Doesn't
sound like one.
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

What kind of an answer is that? (I believe it was a class action!) The
logical assumption is you made a statement without any proof or
knowledge!

(I only know how his boat was resolved)
If you know, then tell us! Was it thru a court action or warranty?

Do you have a make, model, and boat name? Do you have a knowledge of
what the phyical correction was?

Please inform us. As a owner of a fibre glass boat I would like to know?

OT

Martin Baxter

Thom Stewart wrote:

Nutsy,

What kind of an answer is that? (I believe it was a class action!) The
logical assumption is you made a statement without any proof or
knowledge!

(I only know how his boat was resolved)
If you know, then tell us! Was it thru a court action or warranty?

Do you have a make, model, and boat name? Do you have a knowledge of
what the phyical correction was?

Please inform us. As a owner of a fibre glass boat I would like to know?

OT

Ol Thom:

It's just more of the Boobs nonsense, he'll make anything up to
try and get Donal's goat, to bad he lacks the intellect to keep
up with his own lies.

Cheers
Marty
Bobsprit

The
logical assumption is you made a statement without any proof or
knowledge!

Just what the owner told me, that he'd won back the purchase price as part of a
class action suit. He was also going to settle on money spent on repairs and
time lost.

RB

Bobsprit

Do you have a make, model, and boat name? Do you have a knowledge of
what the phyical correction was?

It was a new Beneteaui 39 (don't recall the model #) with glass problems on
deck (major crazing) and blisters (mostly small, but widespread). He also had a
host of other issues with interior fittings coming loose.

RB

Why Donal is Bitter Bobsprit ASA 0 November 3rd 03 07:46 PM
Lesson #2 for Donal Bobsprit ASA 2 August 7th 03 10:34 PM
Donal Screws the Pooch CANDChelp ASA 1 July 31st 03 05:09 AM
I'm Letting Donal off the Hook CANDChelp ASA 40 July 30th 03 12:05 PM
Donal Hates Your Boat The_navigator© ASA 37 July 20th 03 11:26 PM