Bobsprit

Default Lesson #2 for Donal

Let's have a look at the word Donal is all upset about...

chal·leng·ing ( ch²l“…n-j¹ng) adj. 1. Calling for full use of one's
abilities or resources in a difficult but stimulating effort.

So, Donal is basically denying that sailing in force 6-7 conditions can't be
difficult and stimulating. That's rather sad. I find that even force 5
conditions can fit the definition of "challenging" at times.
I'd say force 6 is challenging and force 7-8 is very challenging!

Capt RB
Bobsprit

Then either you or your boat isn't seaworthy.

What exactly does the word challenge have to do with seaworthiness?

This oughta be good!

RB
Donal

"Monty" wrote in message
m...
Then either you or your boat isn't seaworthy.

We know that! We've seen the pictures.

They're both the wrong shape!!!

Regards

Donal

Electric heater circuit. Lesson Learned! Steve Electronics 2 April 23rd 04 06:54 PM
O.T. Interesting History Lesson RGrew176 General 2 March 2nd 04 07:18 AM
A Lesson In Size... Don White General 0 August 14th 03 08:39 PM
Lesson for Steve CANDChelp ASA 0 July 19th 03 04:19 PM
A lesson for Billy! CANDChelp ASA 3 July 19th 03 02:40 AM