Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit has 2 Boats!

Ahhhh yes! By contract, the 34XL is now mine. Still, she'll be registered in my
father's name!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Funny ......... the only reason someone would put everything they buy in other
people's names is creditors must be after him or he thinks there is a good
chance he will be sued one day because his "business" is a scam. Boob****
what's your reason?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Funny ......... the only reason someone would put everything they buy in other
people's names is creditors must be after him or he thinks there is a good

Could Loco be this ignorant? There are many reasons why we put the boat in her
name, none of which had anything to do with credit.

RB
Bobsprit

Yeah, Suzanne is the sole owner of the boat, so it makes sense that it is in
her
name only. Just how ignorant can you be, Loco?

No sole ownership of properties acquired during a marriage. Buying a house in
my name won't make it so. Same for a car or a boat. Wish it were different.

RB
SkitchNYC

Funny ......... the only reason someone would put everything they buy in
other
people's names is creditors must be after him or he thinks there is a good
chance he will be sued one day because his "business" is a scam. Boob****
what's your reason?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

No actually it's because smart businessmen realise that things can go
wrong over which you have no control and that with liability and
litigation the way it is today, it's smart to protect your assets.

They do that by incorporating, dimwit.

That's right. There is no viable asset protection scheme that involves putting
your assets in another individual's name.

SkitchNYC

And they incorporate for what reason?

Damn, I forgot, you're a Bushie and brain dead!

Don't backpedal, Alfie. You backed up Bob's strategy of putting assets in his
wife's name as asset protection. That CG ID doesn't list any corporation.
Bobsprit

That's right. There is no viable asset protection scheme that involves putting
your assets in another individual's name.

Insurance issues.

RB
SAIL LOCO

No sole ownership of properties acquired during a marriage. Buying a house
in my name won't make it so. Same for a car or a boat. Wish it were
different.

Wrong again dimwit. Check with your insurance co. It's well known that
married couples who own 2 cars should put them in each other's names instead of
co-ownership. If a car that's owned by both is in an accident the other party
can sue both and win the house. Can't happen if the car is only in one of the
married couples names.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

Wrong again dimwit. Check with your insurance co. It's well known that
married couples who own 2 cars should put them in each other's names instead of
co-ownership.

Can't keep track can you, Loco? I already said the boat in her name had to do
with insurance.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Could Loco be this ignorant? There are many reasons why we put the boat in
her
name, none of which had anything to do with credit.

I never said anything about that one. I only commented after you posted you'll
be puting the "new" boat in daddy's name.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport