Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit has 2 Boats!

I only commented after you posted you'll
be puting the "new" boat in daddy's name.

Yup. Indeed. And for good reason.

RB
Bobsprit

Yeah, but I've got your phone number tucked away somewhere from when
you were selling the Crown Vic.

Now that's a car I miss. Nothing like an ex-cop car to get around town. I
wanted another one, but Suzanne thought it was too big.

RB
Vito

Bobsprit wrote:

Ahhhh yes! By contract, the 34XL is now mine. Still, she'll be registered in my
father's name!

Then she's not legally yours, she belongs to your father.

My uncle sold cars his under-age son had bought and paid for whenever he
needed money for booze.
Bobsprit

Ahhhh yes! By contract, the 34XL is now mine. Still, she'll be registered in
my
father's name!

Then she's not legally yours, she belongs to your father.

Uh, so what? Who cares? How does this effect me?
How does it effect you?

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Simple Simon

'Effect' is not a verb.

For a writer you're not too bright. Could it
be I caught you lying again?

'Affect' is the verb. 'Effect' is the noun.

Good Lord!

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Ahhhh yes! By contract, the 34XL is now mine. Still, she'll be registered in

my
father's name!

Then she's not legally yours, she belongs to your father.

Uh, so what? Who cares? How does this effect me?
How does it effect you?

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

'Effect' is not a verb.

For a writer you're not too bright. Could it
be I caught you lying again?

This is your comeback? Good lord is right.

RB

Bobsprit

Uh, so what? Who cares? How does this effect me?

That's what my cousin said ... before his father sold "his" car. (c:

Too bad for your cousin. Glad I'm not him. My father and I are quite close.
I learned long ago that no one "owns" anything. It's all so silly. You're on
this planet for the wink of an eye. You own nothing. We're all renters here and
I "rent" better than most!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB