Bobsprit

Default The war is lost!

Hitler realized he had lost WWII when it was reported that Americans could
build planes, ships and tanks faster than he could destroy them.

When will Bush realize that terrorists, suicide bombers and haters of
America are being created faster than he can kill them?

RB

Bobsprit

When will Bush realize that terrorists, suicide bombers and haters of
America are being created faster than he can kill them?

Actually, this is not entirely true. The US has enough "killing power" to
actually wipe out most or all of the terrorists.
But the current move is Iraq is tiny and useless, a drop in the bucket that
only builds more hatred for the US and fuels terrorist causes.
The fact that Bush can't see this is very disturbing. Clinton knew nothing
short of genocide would stop those forces, so he focused on not losing American
lives.
This is why Bush is basically and directly a MURDERER.

RB
Bobsprit

Absolutely brilliant!

Exposes the wonderful power of "Republican Hypocrisy"!

It takes will power to abstain or go for total commitment. If you decide not
to do either and instead straddle the George Forearm grill - you get your
nuts toasted!

Dump Bush!!!!

RB

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
When will Bush realize that terrorists, suicide bombers and haters of
America are being created faster than he can kill them?

Actually, this is not entirely true. The US has enough "killing power" to
actually wipe out most or all of the terrorists.
But the current move is Iraq is tiny and useless, a drop in the bucket

that
only builds more hatred for the US and fuels terrorist causes.
The fact that Bush can't see this is very disturbing. Clinton knew nothing
short of genocide would stop those forces, so he focused on not losing

American
lives.
This is why Bush is basically and directly a MURDERER.

RB

Capt. Mooron

The "Bob's" have spoken... so it shall be!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
k.net...
| Absolutely brilliant!
|
| Exposes the wonderful power of "Republican Hypocrisy"!
|
| It takes will power to abstain or go for total commitment. If you decide
not
| to do either and instead straddle the George Forearm grill - you get your
| nuts toasted!
|
| Dump Bush!!!!
|
| RB
|

| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| When will Bush realize that terrorists, suicide bombers and haters of
| America are being created faster than he can kill them?
|
| Actually, this is not entirely true. The US has enough "killing power"
| actually wipe out most or all of the terrorists.
| But the current move is Iraq is tiny and useless, a drop in the bucket
| that
| only builds more hatred for the US and fuels terrorist causes.
| The fact that Bush can't see this is very disturbing. Clinton knew
nothing
| short of genocide would stop those forces, so he focused on not losing
| American
| lives.
| This is why Bush is basically and directly a MURDERER.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

The "Bob's" have spoken... so it shall be!

To early in my day for hard laughing, Mooron. Shhh.

RB

Bobspirt

Hitler realized he had lost WWII when it was reported that Americans could
build planes, ships and tanks faster than he could destroy them.

When will Bush realize that terrorists, suicide bombers and haters of
America are being created faster than he can kill them?

Hitler realized he lost the war when the Russians chased him into his bunker,
squeezing him between the Allies and a revenge-obsessed Russian army. Hitler
killed himself and his enemy overran his country, splitting it up and spreading
their ideologies across the land.

Is this what you want the terrorists to do?

RB

Lost Boat/Adventure Don't Come Cheap Charles Pezeshki General 15 June 13th 04 03:45 PM
Lost my ride? Don White General 8 December 13th 03 01:16 AM
BoomerangIt Lost & Found Service River Wild General 1 July 30th 03 11:53 PM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM
Lost for ever hatch cover large 18x19 Boat Building 3 July 7th 03 06:30 AM