SAIL LOCO

Default New Galley!!!

Hey Loco, What do you think of the new Pontiac GTO?

Why do you ask? Also it's funny you ask since I am shopping for a new car
since I'll be giving up my company car in January. I'm looking at a BMW 325i
or another Lincoln LS V8 Sport. Both have factory money off 2003s.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Donal

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Hey Loco, What do you think of the new Pontiac GTO?

Why do you ask? Also it's funny you ask since I am shopping for a new car
since I'll be giving up my company car in January. I'm looking at a BMW

325i
or another Lincoln LS V8 Sport. Both have factory money off 2003s.

There's no point in asking Oz. He wouldn' know anything about cheap cars.

Regards

Donal

SAIL LOCO

325i is a bit common.

Right, that's why I passed on one 2 years ago and bought an LS.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
325i is a bit common.

Unless you are an ex-copper!!!!

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

I'm looking at a BMW 325i
or another Lincoln LS V8 Sport. Both have factory money off 2003s.

Some people simply have no clue. The 325 is a toy and the Lincoln alomg with
the Navigator joined the Hummer, Mini for least reliable. Lincoln tranny's drop
like flies after about 120K, especially on models before 2002.
Get an M3 and stop acting like a girl, or at least get an STI or S4.

RB
Bobsprit

Bushsprit proudly drives a SUBURU!!!

Billy jane never heard the term, SEA BOAT and can't even spell Subaru!!!

http://autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?p...=reviews &loc
_code=&content_code=02698840

RB
SAIL LOCO

Some people simply have no clue. The 325 is a toy and the Lincoln alomg with
the Navigator joined the Hummer, Mini for least reliable. Lincoln tranny's drop
like flies after about 120K, especially on models before 2002.

You have no idea what your talking about. Please post your data on the LS
tranny.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
SAIL LOCO

Get an M3 and stop acting like a girl

Probably a fun ride but not worth $60k.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
The Carrolls

Used countertops on your boat? trashey trashey
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
.net...
A friend of mine just had her kitchen redone. There's left over marble.

It's
the green and black type from the Ming-Na region of China. She's giving me
enough to do the galley top, the dinette and the nav table!

Now here's the kicker - the stone cutter will cut and set the stone if I
take him and his girlfriend out sailing!

Since we're going all out on the stone, we're getting a Mienke convection
oven for the galley!!!! With built in rotissorie!!!

A top rate galley for the cost of a top rate oven/stove!!

Jealous, aren't you?

Bwaahahahahahaha!!!!!!

RB

Sea Ray 340. On topic, but be warned....... Gould 0738 General 59 April 17th 04 02:24 AM
Houseboat Galley alex Cruising 4 March 22nd 04 09:34 PM
Celebrity-Designer Designed Galley?? Michelle General 8 December 10th 03 10:41 PM
FS: 2002 Nauticat 37 Pilothouse in N. Florida Blue Water Bay Yachts, Inc. Marketplace 0 October 21st 03 05:37 PM
Galley Equipment List Larry W4CSC Cruising 7 September 3rd 03 05:00 AM