Bobsprit

Default Newest Alien Girl!

A friend asked me to find a sailboat for the daughter of a wealthy New
Yorker. She had never been out sailing before so I took her out on Alien.
Do you know who that famous daughter is?
Ivanka Trump!

She's the latest Alien girl. Pics soon to follow.

Eat your hearts out marshmellows!

Your captain,

RB

(PS: Where going out to look for boats together!)

Capt. Mooron

You're going out shopping boats with Ivana Hump?

Wooooooo

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
ink.net...
| A friend asked me to find a sailboat for the daughter of a wealthy New
| Yorker. She had never been out sailing before so I took her out on Alien.
| Do you know who that famous daughter is?
| Ivanka Trump!
|
| She's the latest Alien girl. Pics soon to follow.
|
| Eat your hearts out marshmellows!
|
| Your captain,
|
| RB
|
| (PS: Where going out to look for boats together!)

Horvath

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:16:02 GMT, "Brian McAloon"
wrote this crap:

I installed Trumps wood floors at a family penthouse in Miami. Cherry I
think it was.

Really? I used to work with Bruce Trump. I had him bring me beer.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Capt. Mooron

Bruce is the Gay Trump.... figures Eh!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| ?????
|
| "Horvath" wrote in message
| On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:16:02 GMT, "Brian McAloon"
| wrote this crap:
|
| I installed Trumps wood floors at a family penthouse in Miami. Cherry I
| think it was.
|
| Really? I used to work with Bruce Trump. I had him.
|

| Hero@Horvath
|
| I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
| on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Quiet, sailors are talking.

Cheers MC

You think that Bob is a sailor?????

Regards

Donal

katysails

Really? I used to work with Bruce Trump. I had him bring me beer.

Really? I had a whole hand of trump cards in Spades once.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32