BoatBanter.com

-   -   Newest Alien Girl! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18187-newest-alien-girl.html)

Bobsprit October 31st 03 03:11 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

A friend asked me to find a sailboat for the daughter of a wealthy New
Yorker. She had never been out sailing before so I took her out on Alien.
Do you know who that famous daughter is?
Ivanka Trump!

She's the latest Alien girl. Pics soon to follow.

Eat your hearts out marshmellows!

Your captain,

RB

(PS: Where going out to look for boats together!)

Brian McAloon October 31st 03 03:16 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

I installed Trumps wood floors at a family penthouse in Miami. Cherry I
think it was.
..
ink.net...

Capt. Mooron October 31st 03 03:30 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

You're going out shopping boats with Ivana Hump?

Wooooooo

CM

ink.net...

The_navigator© October 31st 03 04:32 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

Quiet, sailors are talking.

Cheers MC

Brian McAloon wrote:

I installed Trumps wood floors at a family penthouse in Miami. Cherry I
think it was.
.
ink.net...

Horvath October 31st 03 04:36 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 03:16:02 GMT, "Brian McAloon"
wrote this crap:

I installed Trumps wood floors at a family penthouse in Miami. Cherry I
think it was.

Really? I used to work with Bruce Trump. I had him bring me beer.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Capt. Mooron October 31st 03 10:40 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

Bruce is the Gay Trump.... figures Eh!

CM

Donal October 31st 03 10:44 AM

Newest Alien Girl!

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Quiet, sailors are talking.

Cheers MC

You think that Bob is a sailor?????

Regards

Donal

katysails October 31st 03 10:20 PM

Newest Alien Girl!

Really? I used to work with Bruce Trump. I had him bring me beer.

Really? I had a whole hand of trump cards in Spades once.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32