Bobsprit

Default A Fine Day

Well...Alien's will be lifted clear if the LIS at 2:00 and I'll be there to
strip her sails and winterize her diesel. It's a sad day. But also a happy day!
Because I'll finish off the wood work in her interior (not much) and set about
refinishing the pedestal. I'll also be replacing the main sheet and a bunch of
other fun projects!

The only thing better than sailing a boat is working on one! Then tomorrow I'll
be flying around on a J24! Should be a great weekend. Sunday may get close to
70!

Capt RB
Michael Olsen

Well Booby, I was out in the Manhasset Fall series last weekend and it was
wild and wet on a BIG boat. If you go out on that J-24, be ready for a
possibly wild ride.

fun for sure, but wet and wild.

Mike

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Well...Alien's will be lifted clear if the LIS at 2:00 and I'll be there

strip her sails and winterize her diesel. It's a sad day. But also a happy

day!
Because I'll finish off the wood work in her interior (not much) and set

about
refinishing the pedestal. I'll also be replacing the main sheet and a

bunch of
other fun projects!

The only thing better than sailing a boat is working on one! Then tomorrow

I'll
be flying around on a J24! Should be a great weekend. Sunday may get close

70!

Capt RB

Bobsprit

Well Booby, I was out in the Manhasset Fall series last weekend and it was
wild and wet on a BIG boat. If you go out on that J-24, be ready for a
possibly wild ride.

We went out last week and got soaked. Suzanne has a full one piece suit that
cost 500 bucks from Henry Lloyd, but my sailing jacket and pants from West
Marine were useless after the first swells broke over the J's bow. Great
sail...and great excuse to buy my own fancy suit at the AC boat show!
Tomorrow looks good, but I have to figure out if I should sail the J again on
Sunday or sail in NY harbor aboard a Endeavor 32.

RB
Kelton Joyner

You people up north are really lucky to have all that time to work on
all those fun projects. We here in south Florida only have time to sail
during the "winter"

Bobsprit wrote:
Well...Alien's will be lifted clear if the LIS at 2:00 and I'll be there to
strip her sails and winterize her diesel. It's a sad day. But also a happy day!
Because I'll finish off the wood work in her interior (not much) and set about
refinishing the pedestal. I'll also be replacing the main sheet and a bunch of
other fun projects!

The only thing better than sailing a boat is working on one! Then tomorrow I'll
be flying around on a J24! Should be a great weekend. Sunday may get close to
70!

Capt RB

Fine Thread vs Course Thread Gary Warner General 15 June 22nd 04 08:30 PM
GOP committee pays fine basskisser General 0 April 9th 04 07:58 PM
Full and fine ended hull Pablo Boat Building 5 November 7th 03 01:48 AM
Another Fine Day... Bobsprit ASA 34 October 19th 03 06:12 AM
OMC 225 idles fine in Neutral, stalls in gear. Why? K W General 0 July 9th 03 05:13 PM