Bobsprit

Default A Fine Day

Well Booby, I was out in the Manhasset Fall series last weekend and it was
wild and wet on a BIG boat. If you go out on that J-24, be ready for a
possibly wild ride.

We went out last week and got soaked. Suzanne has a full one piece suit that
cost 500 bucks from Henry Lloyd, but my sailing jacket and pants from West
Marine were useless after the first swells broke over the J's bow. Great
sail...and great excuse to buy my own fancy suit at the AC boat show!
Tomorrow looks good, but I have to figure out if I should sail the J again on
Sunday or sail in NY harbor aboard a Endeavor 32.

RB