Michael Olsen

Default A Fine Day

Well Booby, I was out in the Manhasset Fall series last weekend and it was
wild and wet on a BIG boat. If you go out on that J-24, be ready for a
possibly wild ride.

fun for sure, but wet and wild.

Mike

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Well...Alien's will be lifted clear if the LIS at 2:00 and I'll be there

strip her sails and winterize her diesel. It's a sad day. But also a happy

day!
Because I'll finish off the wood work in her interior (not much) and set

about
refinishing the pedestal. I'll also be replacing the main sheet and a

bunch of
other fun projects!

The only thing better than sailing a boat is working on one! Then tomorrow

I'll
be flying around on a J24! Should be a great weekend. Sunday may get close

70!

Capt RB