Bobsprit

Default Another Fine Day...

Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air and drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary! I permitted it since
we were nearly becalmed and on our way back.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/mary&liz.jpg

and

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/maryann.jpg

We'll be enjoying the heavy air predicted for tomorrow afternoon while the rest
of you play tit-for-tat in this sad newsgroup!

Capt RB
SAIL LOCO

Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air and
drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary!

A continuing sad attempt at boosting his ego since he was made fun of as a
child and even today has no friends and a looser job. I guess it's too soon to
tell us about his home theater again. Sad.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Bobsprit

I guess it's too soon to
tell us about his home theater again.

My new CJ preamp cost more than your boat!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Vito

Bobsprit wrote:

Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air and drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary!

Really!?! You drank a $20,000 bottle of wine? Wow!

Simple Simon

I don't have to look for self-esteem. That I have in
abundance. What I DO have to look for and with
little or no success is women who know their place!

S.Simon

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air and
drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary!

A continuing sad attempt at boosting his ego since he was made fun of as a
child and even today has no friends and a looser job. I guess it's too

soon to
tell us about his home theater again. Sad.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Martin Baxter

Vito wrote:

Bobsprit wrote:

Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air and drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary!

Really!?! You drank a $20,000 bottle of wine? Wow!

You only make 20G a week? You'll have to be like me, get paid in
Canadian dollars, watch your salary go through the roof!

Cheers
Marty
GuessWho

I remember the pic's. Maybe you and your wife both work to support your
mini-yacht but your the squalid room in which your so-called home theater
was thrown together looked like a dump.

Jonathan Ganz

Actually, you should have written... "What I DO have to look
for and with little or no success is women who know their place,
according to my definition." In fact, most women know their place.
You just don't like it very much.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Yup, another fine day of sailing for Alien....sailing in light air

and
drinking
a bottle of wine that cost more than your week's salary!

A continuing sad attempt at boosting his ego since he was made fun of

as a
child and even today has no friends and a looser job. I guess it's

too
soon to
tell us about his home theater again. Sad.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

The_navigator©

Sailing? Motoring!