Bobsprit

Default The list

All of whom, IMHO,can probably back up their talk with some proof, most of
whom don't have to because they don't spend the majority of their time here
bragging about their sailing prowess or how often they sail, blah blah blah.

These people you've listed were in here all summer, even on the weekends when I
certainly rarely posted. Some of those names REFUSE to even show a pic of their
boat!
What a joke.

RB
John Cairns

In no particular order.

1. Donal
2. J. Ganz
3. The Navigator
4. Katysails
5. Mooroon
6. Thom Stewart
7. Per Elmaster
8. SkitchNYC
9. Jeff Morris
10. Horvath
11.Shen 44
12. Mike Fulmor
13. Lady Sailor
14. Neal
15. Martin Baxter
16. Pony Express
17. Scott Vernon
18.SAILLOCO
19. BinaryBill
20. DSK
21. SeaHag
22. Jax

All of whom, IMHO,can probably back up their talk with some proof, most of
whom don't have to because they don't spend the majority of their time here
bragging about their sailing prowess or how often they sail, blah blah blah.
Maybe it has something to do with the presentation, posting subject lines in
all caps, for example. Or posting a message like "Night Sail", like you had
invented the idea or that no one else could possibly have sailed their boat
at night, at least no one in this vicinity.I have a 13 year old at home and
it reminded me of the sort of things he would say when he was 3-Look at what
I drew Daddy, Look I went potty in the toilet, you get the idea. Cute in a 3
year old, disturbing in an adult. If some of them go slightly over the top,
they are at least humorous, your posts are completely lacking in any sort of
humor. If you lie excessively, people will assume that just about everything
you post is a lie. The most charitable thing folks do is call you nutsy, you
can cut a person some slack if they have a mental illness, but it isn't the
sort of thing you want to expose yourself to on a regular basis. My
apologies to anyone I might have inadvertently left off the list, it's
rather late and past my bedtime. And it looks like I'll probably be sailing
to Bermuda before you after all, of course, I didn't really think you would
at any time.
John Cairns

SAIL LOCO

These people you've listed were in here all summer, even on the weekends

Not on Wednesdays though.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Horvath

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:32:49 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

In no particular order.

2. J. Ganz

All of whom, IMHO,can probably back up their talk with some proof,

Ganz doesn't even have a boat.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

katysails

These people you've listed were in here all summer, even on the =
weekends

So? We live 45 minutes away from the boat....what's the deal? Just =
because we don't list our itineraries on the group dowsn't mean we =
aren't sailing. Only people have great self-doubt set out to "prove" =
everything. Aren't there any good psychiatrists in NY? You definitely =
need one.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Ganz doesn't even have a boat.

But the boat he doesn't have is much better than the one you do have.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit

So? We live 45 minutes away from the boat

I'm just 15 minutes away, closer than most of you...I win again!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

Just =
because we don't list our itineraries

Most of you RARELY mention sailing.
You don't sail.

Period.

RB
Horvath

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:59:07 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Ganz doesn't even have a boat.

But the boat he doesn't have is much better than the one you do have.

Do you even think that makes sense? Even so, the boat he doesn't have
is a 40 year old Cal 20. It wouldn't even make good firewood.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
an opportunity tessa General 0 February 22nd 04 11:05 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM
Galley Equipment List Larry W4CSC Cruising 7 September 3rd 03 05:00 AM