Jonathan Ganz

Default The list

Sounds like the resident dumbass is jealous of a real boat, my cal 20.

Perhaps if you lose some weight, your tits will shrink.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:32:49 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

In no particular order.

2. J. Ganz

All of whom, IMHO,can probably back up their talk with some proof,

Ganz doesn't even have a boat.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Jonathan Ganz

Oh, so you're saying that because something is 40 years old,
that automatically makes it less than something much younger.
I guess if it's your boyfriend, that would be true.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 06:59:07 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Ganz doesn't even have a boat.

But the boat he doesn't have is much better than the one you do have.

Do you even think that makes sense? Even so, the boat he doesn't have
is a 40 year old Cal 20. It wouldn't even make good firewood.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Jonathan Ganz

No... He's really, really stupid. It's solid fiberglass of course.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Even so, the boat he doesn't have
is a 40 year old Cal 20. It wouldn't even make good firewood.

It's 40 years old? It's wood?

RB

Bobsprit

Not true! You can get across the street to another parking spot
(assuming you're up early enough to "win").

I'm in a private two car garage. And my club has it's own parking.

RB
Thom Stewart

Get Real, Nutsy,

The Whitestone alone is 75 meters, The on and off ramps each about a 1/4
of a mile. I don't know where in Kew G you live but I know there no
Apartments within 75 meters of the Parkway and, Nutsy, I know the City
Island Exit isn't a Marina.

Nutsy, My boat is in a Marina just under two miles and just about 75
meter walk up the dock. From what youre saying I'd be will to wage you,
I'm closer to my boat than you are!

You Lie!!! Get Mark to confirm that 75 meters!!!

Bobsprit

Seems to me that your non-
contest mentality indicates that you lose big time once again.

Your boat is 1.5 hours away.
I win!

RB
Martin Baxter

Lady Sailor wrote:

Arabella is a mere 50 feet from our back door. Her close proximity has been
a great plus while outfitting her for cruising. Today we move aboard and
cast off in eight days. In the mean time we button up the house and stash
the last minute provisions.

Look for updates on our web site www.sailinglinks.com.

Maybe I can have third, remember Haggie lives in hers!

Cheers
Marty
Donal

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Donal wrote:
--

Hey Donal, my boat is about 75 meters from my front door, do I win the
Kewpie doll?

I'm afraid that there's no contest. You beat Bobsprit by a mile - or 15!!!

Then again, we *all* beat Bob!

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

You are the Kewpie Doll! When did you move to City Island? 75 meters
should have you living on the BridgeG at Best

What makes you dream up such BS?

Time to ignore your juvenile posts

OT

Lady Sailor

You can have second. As of today, Mike and I will tie with Haggie for
first.

Lady B.

Lady Sailor wrote:

Arabella is a mere 50 feet from our back door. Her close proximity has

been
a great plus while outfitting her for cruising. Today we move aboard

and
cast off in eight days. In the mean time we button up the house and

stash
the last minute provisions.

Look for updates on our web site www.sailinglinks.com.

Maybe I can have third, remember Haggie lives in hers!

Cheers
Marty

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
an opportunity tessa General 0 February 22nd 04 11:05 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM
Galley Equipment List Larry W4CSC Cruising 7 September 3rd 03 05:00 AM