Bobsprit

Default The list

Even so, the boat he doesn't have
is a 40 year old Cal 20. It wouldn't even make good firewood.

It's 40 years old? It's wood?

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
So? We live 45 minutes away from the boat

I'm just 15 minutes away, closer than most of you...I win again!!!!!

Are we having a contest to find out who lives nearest their boat?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

I'm just 15 minutes away, closer than most of you...I win again!!!!!

Are we having a contest to find out who lives nearest their boat?

That would be silly.
But I win.

RB
Thom Stewart

Donal,

Don't pay any attention to Nutsy, If you have to go by car in NYC there
is no place you can get to in 15 minutes. It is just another untruth
written by Nutsy.

OT

Martin Baxter

SAIL LOCO wrote:

These people you've listed were in here all summer, even on the weekends

Not on Wednesdays though.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

And Bobsy posts another lie.....yawn...

Cheers
Marty

Martin Baxter

--

Hey Donal, my boat is about 75 meters from my front door, do I win the
Kewpie doll?

Cheers
Marty
Lady Sailor

Arabella is a mere 50 feet from our back door. Her close proximity has been
a great plus while outfitting her for cruising. Today we move aboard and
cast off in eight days. In the mean time we button up the house and stash
the last minute provisions.

Look for updates on our web site www.sailinglinks.com.

Lady Barbara

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Donal wrote:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
So? We live 45 minutes away from the boat

I'm just 15 minutes away, closer than most of you...I win again!!!!!

Are we having a contest to find out who lives nearest their boat?

Regards

Donal
--

Hey Donal, my boat is about 75 meters from my front door, do I win the
Kewpie doll?

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

If you have to go by car in NYC there
is no place you can get to in 15 minutes.

I live in Queens, in Kew Gardens. The Whitestone is about 7 minutes away, and
city isle about another 7 depending on how I catch the lights. Bad traffic on
the whitestone can be a factor, but we rarely cross at rush hour.
Sorry, Thom, you lost again!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Bob, I live 10 minutes (at most) from where I teach sailing
and have 7-day access to the boats. In fact, if it weren't
for a couple of trees and a small hill, I could see the boats
I sail on regularly. I keep my boat about 1-1/2 hours away
and mostly sail it on weekends, although occasionally during
the week. In that area, if I don't feel like sailing my boat, I
have access to dozens of boats. Seems to me that your non-
contest mentality indicates that you lose big time once again.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
So? We live 45 minutes away from the boat

I'm just 15 minutes away, closer than most of you...I win again!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Not true! You can get across the street to another parking spot
(assuming you're up early enough to "win").

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Donal,

Don't pay any attention to Nutsy, If you have to go by car in NYC there
is no place you can get to in 15 minutes. It is just another untruth
written by Nutsy.

OT

International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
an opportunity tessa General 0 February 22nd 04 11:05 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM
Galley Equipment List Larry W4CSC Cruising 7 September 3rd 03 05:00 AM