Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NH_/\)_

Default No Sailors!

That's because they spend their days posting in here trying to impress
everyone
with their over inflated ego's -- by slamming real sailors, I guess it gets
them off.
got some sick puppies in this group that's for sure.

NH_/)_

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I'm making this single "return" post because I'm dissapointed in the

so-called
sailors around here and within this forum.

For the last couple of weeks we've been sailing, rain or shine and getting

in
many night sails as well. This is a great time of the year and the wind is
nearly constant and the heavy heat gone!
But what do I see? The regular gang of losers in here, posting away while

they
should be sailing! Now, I understand that due to your 8-6 jobs, it's tough

get out there, but why even bother to have a boat? This weekend we saw

VERY few
boats sailing on the Sound between Norwalk and Oyster bay (Sun) and

Saturday
was only a bit more active.
In the evenings we rarely see a sailboat, especially if temps are below

60.
Amazing and sad. Today I have a crew of 9 girls! The rest of you will be

home
watching the parade, I suppose.
You should all be deeply, deeply ashamed. Millions will be hungry today

and yet
you are graced to actually own a sailing yacht, be it modest or grand. Yet

all
of you treat the poor vessels like cars! Wake up and smell your good

fortune
and GO SAILING!

Capt: Robert B. (Someone who actually sails!)
C&C 32
NY
http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/GHOSTGIRLS.html