Bobsprit

Default No Sailors!

What makes you think another sailing tale between City Island and Oyster
Bay is anything but BORING.

Sorry, Thom, I can't agree with you. Nothing about sailing is boring. Not even
a day sail on familiar ground. Even resting at anchor is wonderful as is
sleeping below or working on the boat.
I just can't understand your anger on this point.

RB
Bobsprit

I'm just a modest sailor

You don't expect anyone in THIS GROUP, to accept Modesty for you or a
Sailor for you?

Why not? I don't sail a Swan. I don't live in a castle. What IS your anger all
about?

RB
Bobsprit

kid wading in the water up to his
ankles and then running up the beach for praise from his Momma. It is
wearing very thin.

I've requested no praise from anyone here. Many of folk here have sailed for 20
years or more, far beyond my 8 years of local sailing.
You misunderstand me in a sad fashion, Thom.

RB
SkitchNYC

Bob, why do you keep calling Thom angry or sad? He doesn't appear to be either
one.
Bobsprit

Bob, why do you keep calling Thom angry or sad? He doesn't appear to be either
one.

Can you see Thom? His tone is both nasty and frustrated. Even calling me
"Nutsy" with no apparent effection.
If he seeks to be injurious by way of linguitsical abuse, he won't triumph.

Capt RB

Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

| If he seeks to be injurious by way of linguitsical abuse, he won't
triumph.

Bob.... put down the book titled "Legal Lingo for Dummies" and back away
slowly......

Didn't Suzanne warn you about reading while she was at work?

CM

Donal

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
Bob, why do you keep calling Thom angry or sad? He doesn't appear to be

either
one.

Calling someone "angry" or "sad" seems to be Bobsprit's last refuge. It is
a truly graceless way of admitting defeat.

To be reduced to calling one's elders "sad and angry" is really quite sad.
Perhaps Bobsprit needs our support??

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message

| 46 actually!

Did you add another 20 years because of the Greek Fisherman's Hat?

CM

Bobsprit

Calling someone "angry" or "sad" seems to be Bobsprit's last refuge. It is
a truly graceless way of admitting defeat.

Defeat in what? Is there a form of contest going on here?

RB
Bobsprit

Didn't Suzanne warn you about reading while she was at work?

Suzanne and I don't work. She goes to school and I sail.

RB