Capt. Mooron

Default Cheating Or Not?

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
| Oh Goody, a troll!!

;-D.... things were getting dull!

| Still....Courtesy....Seems that when racing boats approach, courtesy
| is that the non racing boats allow them free passage where possible.
| Charging thru a race fleet screaming that you are not racing and
| demanding your rights is the height of ignorance......Wait.....I
| forgot to whom I was speaking.....carry on Mooron, no sense in
| changing now eh?

Heh Now... looky here... courtesy is a two way street. I've never seen a
racing boat show any courtesy to a cruiser.... either on the water or at the
dock. It's about time those racing schmucks got the idea they don't own the
friggin' water and that there might be mobile obstacles crossing their
paths. If they can't live with that then maybe they should apply for a
restricted admittance area delineated on a chart much like a military
testing zone. They could "lease" these zones at outrageous sums paid
annually... and the government could reimburse cruisers by lower tax,
insurance and registration fees.

It high time these dangerous, tipsy, uni-purpose, fin keeled mackerel rakes
were put in their place.

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Pony Express" wrote in message
hlink.net...
| Not only is it the height of ignorance, in
| Maryland, it is also negligent boating.

What's ignorant is a racer's assumption he has priority over a cruiser
because he's in a race!!!

The only negligence is the fact that the racers assume the colregs are
suspended for the duration of the race!!

Maryland is known for it's flagrant disregard of sailing etiquette!!

Most racers are drunks and loudmouths!!

CM

Horvath

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:04:26 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

I agree... what gives these racing bozos the right to assume they have
priority over cruising vessels because they have elected to plunk their
buoys where they deem fit. No race has priority over any other vessel using
the same waters. NONE! To hell with them!

I'll gladly head directly into an oncoming fleet of racers and refuse to
alter course just to suit their laylines. Courtesy is a two way street and
very little courtesy is shown by racing boats.... I feel no obligation to
assume burdened status because some weekend yahoos decide to test their
boats.

You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
racers are very competative.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
Capt. Mooron

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
| racers are very competative.

Horvath... that's an awful big boast from someone who sails a Hunter. If
your piece of flexible oil canning oversize Macgregor 26X ever hit my
boat... you would shatter and sink without leaving a dent on my steel
toerails.

The only way that piece of **** could even approach my fine vessel would be
on a bearing down course... cause it sails like it's got an anchor strapped
to it's scoop transom. Plastic crap of a boat that Hunter. I'd kick you ass
in a race anytime bucky!

CM

Horvath

Default Cheating Or Not? - Winner.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:19:46 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
| racers are very competative.

Horvath... that's an awful big boast from someone who sails a Hunter. If
your piece of flexible oil canning oversize Macgregor 26X ever hit my
boat... you would shatter and sink without leaving a dent on my steel
toerails.

The only way that piece of **** could even approach my fine vessel would be
on a bearing down course... cause it sails like it's got an anchor strapped
to it's scoop transom. Plastic crap of a boat that Hunter. I'd kick you ass
in a race anytime bucky!

How many times do I have to post this picture? All those blue flags
are for winning races, dumbass.

You couldn't even get across the starting line.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Joe

"Myron Florin" wrote in message link.net...
Are you sailing on Clear Lake?

Some times, but most of the lake is to shallow, we draw 4&1/2 feet
with the keel up and 11 feet with it down, sometimes we do plow around
the lake, usually we head out into Galveston bay to sail.

Was that you on my wake? If so you owe me a six pack.

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Last Wensday night we were heading out thru the lake to sail in the
bay.

The local race was happening in the lake and the course was a triangle
with one leg next to the channel we were in. Just as we hit this leg
the race did as well.

One guy that was smarter than the rest jumped on our 3 foot wake and
surfed along with us at 8 knts. He left everyone else far behind and
won the race.

Was it cheating? Or was he just a better sailor?

Wish I heard all the protest at the bar that sponsers that race.

What do you think?

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Jeff Morris

What picture? Where do you post it?

wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
| racers are very competative.

Horvath... that's an awful big boast from someone who sails a Hunter. If
your piece of flexible oil canning oversize Macgregor 26X ever hit my
boat... you would shatter and sink without leaving a dent on my steel
toerails.

The only way that piece of **** could even approach my fine vessel would be
on a bearing down course... cause it sails like it's got an anchor strapped
to it's scoop transom. Plastic crap of a boat that Hunter. I'd kick you ass
in a race anytime bucky!

How many times do I have to post this picture? All those blue flags
are for winning races, dumbass.

You couldn't even get across the starting line.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Capt. Mooron

Default Cheating Or Not? - Winner.jpg (1/1)

Horvath is the fat guy with the tits..... and I win TROPHIES.... not
Flags... which are issued to the kids.
Cripes sakes most races give Flags away with the enrollment fee!!!

Overproof would kill whatever Hunter you threw at it in a par sec. You sail
a globally known POS!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

All those flags are what you pull out of your ass... along
with your boyfriends I guess. It must get crowded.

wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| You do that to me, and you'll be picking lead out of your ass. Us
| racers are very competative.

Horvath... that's an awful big boast from someone who sails a Hunter. If
your piece of flexible oil canning oversize Macgregor 26X ever hit my
boat... you would shatter and sink without leaving a dent on my steel
toerails.

The only way that piece of **** could even approach my fine vessel would

be
on a bearing down course... cause it sails like it's got an anchor

strapped
to it's scoop transom. Plastic crap of a boat that Hunter. I'd kick you

ass
in a race anytime bucky!

How many times do I have to post this picture? All those blue flags
are for winning races, dumbass.

You couldn't even get across the starting line.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Donal

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:54:01 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
| Oh Goody, a troll!!

;-D.... things were getting dull!

Yeah, Donal didn't even nibble on my new car.

Why would I? Do you think that I don't have cars, too?

Woulda reversed over him!!

Wouldn't you just?

You rich *******s are sooooo arrogant, that you really believe that you are
brighter than us ordinary mortals!