Jeff Morris

Default Cheating Or Not?

Are you saying you blasted a race with a three foot wake? I doubt the discussion was
whether it was cheating to surf it!

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Last Wensday night we were heading out thru the lake to sail in the
bay.

The local race was happening in the lake and the course was a triangle
with one leg next to the channel we were in. Just as we hit this leg
the race did as well.

One guy that was smarter than the rest jumped on our 3 foot wake and
surfed along with us at 8 knts. He left everyone else far behind and
won the race.

Was it cheating? Or was he just a better sailor?

Wish I heard all the protest at the bar that sponsers that race.

What do you think?

Joe
MSV RedCloud