Bobsprit

Default Sorry, Mooron...but tell us...

Excuse me for reminding you of real life. Continue to exist in you own
world of fiction and deceit.

Thom, perhaps you should wait a moment and see that I responded kindly to
Mooron.
I have nothing but sympathy for his current hard times.
Stop seeking an advisarial position in every post.

Capt RB

Thom Stewart

Come off it Nutsy,

That was a nice response BUT if you weren't trying to be so damn smart
with your own thougths of troll it would never have been made necessary.

The rest of the group has been aware of his situation. Why haven't you?
It was you that made it necessary for CM, and me for that matter, to
repost what you should have been aware of. You done it, smart guy! Don't
get on my case because of your stupidity and callousness.

Grow up and get a clue of what real life is all about.

And damn it; "I'll spit you out and Drink to CM improved future!"

Remember CM, The deeper the dark the brighter the light. Good will come
to you in Spades!!!

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

That was a nice response BUT if you weren't trying to be so damn smart
with your own thougths of troll it would never have been made necessary.

The rest of the group has been aware of his situation. Why haven't you?

As you can see from the responses not everyone knew, nor did I.
Stop using someone's pain to troll. This has nothing to do with you, Thom. I
asked Mooron what was wrong and he told me. Now go out and rent a life, a woman
or both.

RB

Mooron Donal ASA 254 September 19th 03 01:49 PM
Mooron is 100% correct. Simple Simon ASA 6 September 10th 03 09:03 PM
Mooron vs. Boobs skitch ASA 3 August 27th 03 11:59 PM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM