Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Why Bob Always Wins

It's quite obvious and even Neal knows this to be true...

1) I'm the better sailor! Not by experience, but by embracing the right spirit!
2) I never take the group seriously!
3) I know most of the people here are older and will never sail as much as I.
4) I haven't made the horrible mistakes (Coronado, Siedlemann, Hunter, Express)
that other members have.
5) I have women to sail with a great wife who likes to sail!
6) My sex life is winding up instead of down!
7) I know that being a good sailor means learning on a variety of vessels
8) After just 8 years I've sailed more types of boats (and owned more) than
anyone here!
9) I'm simply smarter than anyone here...by a long shot. The "Bob's on MY hook"
posts from people like Mooron is proof of that!

And so it will continue.....
When the pro-wrestling industry explained how the blood, breaks and falls were
done, the fan base remained, undaunted by the spector of reality. There must be
a lot of Hulkamaniacs here!
Indeed....I AM THE WIZARD OF ALT.SAILING.ASA!!! Pay no attention to that man
behind the curtain!

Bwaahahhahahahahhahaaha!

RB

( OT ) Bush wins trifecta Jim General 2 February 21st 04 01:12 AM
The Gould Bot Wins Bert Robbins General 44 January 26th 04 01:46 PM
Iraq - Who wins and Who loses? whamo ASA 0 August 16th 03 03:31 AM