Capt.American

Default On subject without u know who!

Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.
So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
thru all the crossposting nonsence.

Capt. American

Capt. Mooron

Is Bertie still crossposting?? Why am I not seeing any of his posts? I
thought he got bored and left!

CM

"Capt.American" wrote in message
m...
| Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
| his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
| do not stand for it.
| So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
| alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
| do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
| thru all the crossposting nonsence.
|
| Capt. American

Joe Butcher

"Aniculapeter" wrote in message . dk...
Why don't you use filters to block the unwanted crap?

I do. But not happy with the results.

Sorry not alt.sailing.uk but

Just come join us at rec.sailing.uk the butthead hasent found it.

CA

"Capt.American" skrev i en meddelelse
m...
Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.
So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
thru all the crossposting nonsence.

Capt. American

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Is Bertie still crossposting?? Why am I not seeing any of his posts? I
thought he got bored and left!

He left ages ago, closely followed by the urine drinker. Maybe we should go
and look for him?

CA is a complete idiot when he's not talking about sailing.

There is no such group as alt.sailing.uk. Even if such a group existed, CA
wouldn't survive there for more than ten minutes.

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Is Bertie still crossposting?? Why am I not seeing any of his posts?
I thought he got bored and left!

He left ages ago, closely followed by the urine drinker. Maybe we
should go and look for him?

Kay.

CA is a complete idiot when he's not talking about sailing.

There is no such group as alt.sailing.uk. Even if such a group
existed, CA wouldn't survive there for more than ten minutes.

alt.sailing.boats might do..

Bertie