BoatBanter.com

-   -   On subject without u know who! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17251-subject-without-u-know-who.html)

Capt.American September 9th 03 07:52 PM

On subject without u know who!

Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.
So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
thru all the crossposting nonsence.

Capt. American

Capt. Mooron September 9th 03 08:16 PM

On subject without u know who!

Is Bertie still crossposting?? Why am I not seeing any of his posts? I
thought he got bored and left!

CM

m...

Joe Butcher September 9th 03 10:12 PM

"Aniculapeter" wrote in message . dk...
Why don't you use filters to block the unwanted crap?

I do. But not happy with the results.

Sorry not alt.sailing.uk but

Just come join us at rec.sailing.uk the butthead hasent found it.

CA

Donal September 9th 03 10:45 PM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Is Bertie still crossposting?? Why am I not seeing any of his posts? I
thought he got bored and left!

He left ages ago, closely followed by the urine drinker. Maybe we should go
and look for him?

CA is a complete idiot when he's not talking about sailing.

There is no such group as alt.sailing.uk. Even if such a group existed, CA
wouldn't survive there for more than ten minutes.

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip September 11th 03 11:21 PM

On subject without u know who!

(Capt.American) wrote in
m:

Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhahhwha!

boy are they going to be annoyed with you.

Bertie

callanwash.co September 11th 03 11:24 PM

You're pissing me off!

(Joe Butcher) wrote in
m:

"Aniculapeter" wrote in message
. dk...
Why don't you use filters to block the unwanted crap?

I do. But not happy with the results.

Really?
there there.

Tell Bertie al about it.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip September 11th 03 11:26 PM

On subject without u know who!

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Is Bertie still crossposting?? Why am I not seeing any of his posts?
I thought he got bored and left!

He left ages ago, closely followed by the urine drinker. Maybe we
should go and look for him?

Kay.

CA is a complete idiot when he's not talking about sailing.

There is no such group as alt.sailing.uk. Even if such a group
existed, CA wouldn't survive there for more than ten minutes.

alt.sailing.boats might do..

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip September 11th 03 11:55 PM

On subject without u know who!

(Capt.American) wrote in
m:

Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.
So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
thru all the crossposting nonsence.

Capt. American

maybe you should try uk.rec.sailing.

Bertei

Capt.American September 12th 03 09:04 PM

On subject without u know who!

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in message ews.com...
(Capt.American) wrote in
m:

Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.
So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
thru all the crossposting nonsence.

Capt. American

maybe you should try uk.rec.sailing.

Bertei

Bertie you buttlick, You bloody well better stop crossposting to
sailing UK or I'm going to report you to your server, then Im going to
ask Google to ban you.

You sorry ******. Stay out or else!.

Capt. American