Capt.American

Default On subject without u know who!

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in message ews.com...
(Capt.American) wrote in
m:

Alt.sailing.UK is free if the infestations of the buttlicker. None of
his useless mindless one line rants and crossposting. Those Brits guys
do not stand for it.
So if you want to be on topic and talk real sailing join me at
alt.sailing.uk. You might want to use a british sounding name like I
do, you get better feedback. Best thing is you do not have to wade
thru all the crossposting nonsence.

Capt. American

maybe you should try uk.rec.sailing.

Bertei

Bertie you buttlick, You bloody well better stop crossposting to
sailing UK or I'm going to report you to your server, then Im going to
ask Google to ban you.

You sorry ******. Stay out or else!.

Capt. American