Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simple Simon

Default Living sheltered lives.

You guys and gals are pathetic. You've never sailed
more than a couple of miles from your dock.

I, on the other hand, have sailed thousands of miles
and have sailed internationally - like where you must
have your passport stamped. How many of you wannabes
even have a passport? Show of hands please! Bwahahahah!
Thought so - I can put the list on the head of a pin.

How is it you can live your whole lives and sail no further
than you can spit and then claim to be sailors? Not only
that, but you've the cheek to criticize me and my boat
that has been in more foreign ports than you have
pimples on your ass and that's a lot of ports.

Maybe one of these days you idiots will get up the nerve
to do what I do - sail where I want when I want. To me
it's all the same. The Keys, The Bahamas, Chesapeake Bay,
Mobile Alabama, Rum Cay, Bermuda, George Town, Long Island,
Isla Meujera, Key West, Flamingo, Okracoke, Venice,
Panama City, Nashville, Turks and Caicos, Haiti, etc. etc.

It's great to be me.

S.Simon - I've been everywhere, man!