Flying Tadpole

Default I can cope with monomania...

Bobsprit wrote:

Bobsprit, Bobsprit, Bobsprit...can't anyone find anything better to write

about Even you have fallen prey to his victimization of the ng, Taddy.
snip

Well dammit, now you're hooked too, then !

Tee hee!

RB

Why the giggle? You're the most hooked of any of us, indeed, a
compulsive hookee hooker.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Bobsprit

You're the most hooked of any of us, indeed, a
compulsive hookee hooker.

Oh yeah??!!!
You....

.......Got me there.

RB
Donal

Default Get Used to Dissapointment

"The Captains Master" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:51:26 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

Oh the pain!!!

Hey Donal, I feel for you.

Thanks, Oz.

Regards

Donal

DSK

Peter Wiley wrote:

...... No wonder your wife does all
the nav nowadays - didn't take her long to figure it out, one must give
her credit for that. She doesn't want her boat damaged or sunk just
because your reach exceeds your grasp.

Same principle she applies to their sex life.

See ya, Bob. I'm off to places you'll never see except on Discovery
Channel.

My wife & I OTOH may very well show up as ecotourists

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Lurker

Nothing to be proud of from a decent person't point of view. Says a lot
about your lack of character and self-indulgence.

katysails

Well dammit, now you're hooked too, then !

No, I'm not...my delete button is wearing out from all the BS posts that =
he didn't write...just buffoons answering....trying to find worthwhile =
posts is like trying to find a contact lens in a pile of fish scales....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit

trying to find worthwhile =
posts is like trying to find a contact lens in a pile of fish scales....

Wow.

RB
Simple Simon

"katysails" wrote in message ...

No, I'm not...my delete button is wearing out from all the BS
posts that he didn't write...just buffoons answering....trying to
find worthwhile posts is like trying to find a contact lens in a
pile of fish scales....

Or like trying to find calcium in Katy's bones . . .

Peter Wiley

If you're coming via Australia look me up. Kapitan Khlebnikov sails out
of Hobart some of the time. Often friends of mine are aboard as tour
guides.

PDW

In article , DSK
wrote:

Peter Wiley wrote:

...... No wonder your wife does all
the nav nowadays - didn't take her long to figure it out, one must give
her credit for that. She doesn't want her boat damaged or sunk just
because your reach exceeds your grasp.

Same principle she applies to their sex life.

See ya, Bob. I'm off to places you'll never see except on Discovery
Channel.

My wife & I OTOH may very well show up as ecotourists

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:

...can't anyone find anything better to write about

Not to worry katysails, I'm back now. :-)

LP