Flying Tadpole

Default I can cope with monomania...

Bobsprit wrote:
snip
I am god here.

Capt RB

I can cope with monomaniacs, megalomaniacs, pure innocents,
bunyips, Real Sailors, village idiots and the rest of the
licorice allsorts on this newsgroup, but the budding divinity
(and I use the word "budding" with all due care)of Bobsprit,
together with the triple incantation, is a quantum leap forward.

Is this what my failing to post Bobsprit eulogies has come to?
Where else have I failed? What might we all have done to prevent,
for his own god sorry good of course, this Bobspritian
apotheosis?

How bitterly some of us must now regret having arranged Oz's
skiing accident. Had the perpetrators foreseen how discovering
osteoporosis would embitter the Oz, and turn him into a Bobsprit
lackey, I'm sure they would have reconsidered, and opted for the
much kinder euthanasia.

And others! Bobsprit's posts cry "Beat me! Beat me!" so you do,
and Bobsprit is truly delighted!

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com