Bobsprit

Default Get Used to Dissapointment

Neal wrote:
What does that say about him - the cyber village
idiot who revels in constant abuse?

The problem with your weak theory, is that I dish out far more than I take. I
catch these fish, batter them up and fry em, only to send back most of the
portions for fun later on.
I can do this with ANY type of post, honest or otherwise. Look at Mooron? Is
THIS man possibly a sailor to take such a beating and swim back for more? And
what of Donal? Could he ever become a man, let alone a daysailor? I've reduced
Mooron to lies, Scotty to empty quips and you, Neal, made into a desperate
animal, a pitiful bottom feeder seeking whatever morsels of attention I leave
you.
I rule alt.sailing.asa. And I sail, more than most here. And there are young
pretty women on my boat who also sail. And my pretty wife can navigate. And my
vessel is fine and cost me less than most.
I am god here.
I am god here.
I am god here.

Capt RB