Bobsprit

Default Get Used to Dissapointment

Neal wrote:
What does that say about him - the cyber village
idiot who revels in constant abuse?

The problem with your weak theory, is that I dish out far more than I take. I
catch these fish, batter them up and fry em, only to send back most of the
portions for fun later on.
I can do this with ANY type of post, honest or otherwise. Look at Mooron? Is
THIS man possibly a sailor to take such a beating and swim back for more? And
what of Donal? Could he ever become a man, let alone a daysailor? I've reduced
Mooron to lies, Scotty to empty quips and you, Neal, made into a desperate
animal, a pitiful bottom feeder seeking whatever morsels of attention I leave
you.
I rule alt.sailing.asa. And I sail, more than most here. And there are young
pretty women on my boat who also sail. And my pretty wife can navigate. And my
vessel is fine and cost me less than most.
I am god here.
I am god here.
I am god here.

Capt RB
Simple Simon

Default Get Used to Delusion

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
I rule alt.sailing.asa. And I sail, more than most here. And there are young
pretty women on my boat who also sail. And my pretty wife can navigate. And my
vessel is fine and cost me less than most.
I am god here.
I am god here.
I am god here.

My, how you blaspheme!

Bobsprit

You've managed a handful of days daysailing and
one overnighter the entire season.

How do you know?

RB
Bobsprit

No wonder your wife does all
the nav nowadays -

Can you be sure?
For a "boring guy" I sure have your attention.
Enjoy your sailing!

Capt RB
Donal

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
. ..
Not that it matters a lot. Another 5 days and I'm outa here for a
couple months at sea. You've managed a handful of days daysailing and
one overnighter the entire season. Whooppeee-do, how wonderfully
exciting and thrilling for everyone who's reluctantly followed your
breathless self-promotion of your wife's skills in navigating her boat
while you hang around like a spare prick at a wedding and take photos
so as to have an excuse for not actually doing anything. Except bounce
off the odd well-marked rock, of course. No wonder your wife does all
the nav nowadays - didn't take her long to figure it out, one must give
her credit for that. She doesn't want her boat damaged or sunk just
because your reach exceeds your grasp.

See ya, Bob. I'm off to places you'll never see except on Discovery
Channel.

Oh the pain!!!

hehheh

Regards

Donal

Peter Wiley

Actually, what you are is, boring as hell and ignorant as you can
manage to be. Time to drop you back into the new killfile along with
the other losers like Bertie, Horvath et al. Should improve the s/n
ratio enormously.

Not that it matters a lot. Another 5 days and I'm outa here for a
couple months at sea. You've managed a handful of days daysailing and
one overnighter the entire season. Whooppeee-do, how wonderfully
exciting and thrilling for everyone who's reluctantly followed your
breathless self-promotion of your wife's skills in navigating her boat
while you hang around like a spare prick at a wedding and take photos
so as to have an excuse for not actually doing anything. Except bounce
off the odd well-marked rock, of course. No wonder your wife does all
the nav nowadays - didn't take her long to figure it out, one must give
her credit for that. She doesn't want her boat damaged or sunk just
because your reach exceeds your grasp.

See ya, Bob. I'm off to places you'll never see except on Discovery
Channel.

Peter Wiley

In article , Bobsprit
wrote:

Neal wrote:
[...]

CANDChelp

See ya, Bob. I'm off to places you'll never see except on Discovery
Channel.

Oh the pain!!!

What pain? I get that channel!

RB
Capt. Mooron

Well Well Well..... FINALLY!! Congratulations Bob... it's good to see you
back into your old form. That "touchy Feely" side you were exposing was
creeping me out.

I think my work here is done!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Neal wrote:
| What does that say about him - the cyber village
| idiot who revels in constant abuse?
|
| The problem with your weak theory, is that I dish out far more than I
take. I
| catch these fish, batter them up and fry em, only to send back most of the
| portions for fun later on.
| I can do this with ANY type of post, honest or otherwise. Look at Mooron?
Is
| THIS man possibly a sailor to take such a beating and swim back for more?
And
| what of Donal? Could he ever become a man, let alone a daysailor? I've
reduced
| Mooron to lies, Scotty to empty quips and you, Neal, made into a desperate
| animal, a pitiful bottom feeder seeking whatever morsels of attention I
leave
| you.
| I rule alt.sailing.asa. And I sail, more than most here. And there are
young
| pretty women on my boat who also sail. And my pretty wife can navigate.
And my
| vessel is fine and cost me less than most.
| I am god here.
| I am god here.
| I am god here.
|
| Capt RB

Bobsprit

Bubbles would have stopped days ago if CM wasn't so all fired up to
win points....or at least reduce the margin.

Yup...seemed to drive CM crazy when I came back with pics of a simple 3 day
trip and had a great time, great food and a great lady all the while. The fact
that she's learning nav is a great bonus, but it's clear that many here are
jealous.

Oh well.

RB
Bobsprit

Well Well Well..... FINALLY!! Congratulations Bob... it's good to see you
back into your old form. That "touchy Feely" side you were exposing was
creeping me out.

Well fried in his pan and trying to save face and whatever scales are left,
Mooron pretends to have been seeking to draw out....me as usual?
Oh okay!

Bwahahahaahaha!

RB