Wally

Default ATTN: Bobsprit

Bob, since you said that you'd answer direct questions, here are a few I'd
like to ask, not only for my own benefit, but for that of the group...

What is your coordinate system is set at?

How do you interpolate that data onto a chart?

Have you a clue as to what 'chart datum' is?

Can you comprehend UTM from Lat/Lon?

Are seconds, minutes and degrees greek to you?

Do you use an unpowered GPS?

Thank you in advance.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

CANDChelp

Bob, since you said that you'd answer direct questions, here are a few I'd
like to ask, not only for my own benefit, but for that of the group...

Wally, shame on you!
The trick is to troll info I can't look up or extrapolate errors from normal
posts. You just don't get it.

RB
Wally

CANDChelp wrote:
Bob, since you said that you'd answer direct questions, here are a
few I'd like to ask, not only for my own benefit, but for that of the
group...

Wally, shame on you!
The trick is to troll info I can't look up or extrapolate errors from
normal posts. You just don't get it.

Bob, shame on you!
The trick is to troll to see if you can do simple tasks like operate a tide
table or open the battery compartment of your GPS. You just don't get it.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com
Things are always clearer in the cold, post-upload light.

CANDChelp

The trick is to troll to see if you can do simple tasks like operate a tide
table or open the battery compartment of your GPS.

But you failed to find out anything beyond the fact that I'm too clever for
you.
My "skill level" is completely unknown to this group and that's the bottom
line.

RB
Wally

CANDChelp wrote:
The trick is to troll to see if you can do simple tasks like operate
a tide table or open the battery compartment of your GPS.

But you failed to find out anything beyond the fact that I'm too
clever for you.
My "skill level" is completely unknown to this group and that's the
bottom line.

Rock.

Flat batteries.

Failure to buy new batteries on reaching land.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com
Things are always clearer in the cold, post-upload light.

CANDChelp

Rock.

Flat batteries.

Failure to buy new batteries on reaching land.

Plenty of sailors have run aground, most in fact. Forgetting something at home
that doesn't effect the voyage one bit is hardly a major failing.
We're cruising to Norwalk this weekend. Look for the pics!

RB
Wally

Wally wrote:

Flat batteries.

Failure to buy new batteries on reaching land.

Oh, given the veritable festoonery of electronica aboard your vessel, you
*really* should have rechargables.

Bobsprit exposed Donal ASA 58 September 9th 03 02:33 PM
Bobsprit kills hundreds Gilligan ASA 2 August 13th 03 11:22 PM
Bobsprit, The King Bobsprit ASA 2 August 1st 03 10:59 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Bobsprit found washed up on beach dead Simple Simon ASA 12 July 13th 03 05:59 PM