Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ronald Raygun

Default Fog signal frequency

For example wrote:

Well it is even more logical than that. Two long is morse M which has the
meaning 'my vessel is stoppped and making no way through the water'

long short short is morse D which has the meaning 'my vessel is restricted
in its ability to manoeuvre ....'.

Not quite, D actually means "I am manoeuvring with difficulty" which
is not exactly the same thing. But similar, I'll grant you.

But the single long blast, T, means "I am engaged in pair trawling".

I think that knocks your theory on its head.

New International Signal Code (humorous) Gould 0738 General 0 July 6th 04 11:15 PM
PING--Gene Kearns...GPS signal in your area NOYB General 12 June 15th 04 05:02 PM
SOS Visual Distress Signal Eric General 8 April 30th 04 04:33 PM
[Q] SOS Signal Lights Eric General 5 April 28th 04 02:29 PM
depth finder transducer frequency question RB Electronics 23 January 15th 04 06:25 PM