Capt. Mooron

Default Bob's Gems of Sailing Wisdom

" I did not observe the sea floor topography. Nor does anyone
I've met sailing the area."
RB

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Observing the track set on the GPS, sailing on a reach, with 1.5-2.5 knots
of
current against, we only deviated from our track by about a mile."

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

CM