optionsailer

Default I'am seeking for sailing or a sailcourse

Hi,

I'am seeking for sailing or a sailcourse. My age is 49 years old men.

Currently not found.

Have contacted a sailing school but places are not free anymore.
Other sailing school like just young people who can in the future make
competition for the club.

Have bought a cdrom and make a selection on campsite with sailingcourses,
in a country there where two campsites in the selection, but when I wrote
them,
the first there where no place free on the campsite and the second they told
they don't have
sailingcourse like the cdrom information told.

My question:
Please let me know where there are possibility to hire a sailboat or taking
a sailcourse in the campsite or near by.

I'am thinking about the country's:
*Belgium
Norway
Netherlands
Denemark
*Hongaria (Balaton)
Tjechie
Slovenie
*Kroatië
(Croatië)
*Austria

* perhaps the countries I like most to go.

People who can give information please let me know.

Kind Regards Optionsailer

I'am seeking for sailing or a sailcourse