Bertie the Bunyip

Default More About Humanistic Heathenry

Nik wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:08:10 -0600, Osric wrote:

Dave wrote:

Hi all,

Hopefully this will help clarify some of the issues of Humanistic
Heathenry because the debate on this newsgroup has deteriorated,
through my own fault as well.

ASHH Mission Statement

The American Society of Humanistic Heathenry mobilizes people to
celebrate indigenous Northern European identity and culture consistent
with a humanistic philosophy of life.

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Bertie
Dr. Flonkenstein

Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 01 Sep 2003 06:43:56 +0000, Bertie the
Bunyip posted:

Nik wrote in
:

Dave wrote:

Hi all,

Hopefully this will help clarify some of the issues of Humanistic
Heathenry because the debate on this newsgroup has deteriorated,
through my own fault as well.

ASHH Mission Statement

The American Society of Humanistic Heathenry mobilizes people to
celebrate indigenous Northern European identity and culture consistent
with a humanistic philosophy of life.

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Hitler: MY DOG HAS NO NOSE!
SA Officer: SO, HOW DOES HE SMELL?
Hitler: AWFULL!

(From Monthy Python Flying Circus)

Bertie

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #27 (also)
Doug Freyburger

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nik wrote:
Osric wrote:

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Sometimes the troll's ignorance and lies are hilarious.

Can anyone imagine going to a Sons Of *NORWAY* meeting and
hearing a bunch of old men sign that particular song? The
words would choke in their throats, Quisling style.