BoatBanter.com

-   -   More About Humanistic Heathenry (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/17118-re-more-about-humanistic-heathenry.html)

Bertie the Bunyip September 1st 03 07:43 AM

More About Humanistic Heathenry

Nik wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 13:08:10 -0600, Osric wrote:

Dave wrote:

Hi all,

Hopefully this will help clarify some of the issues of Humanistic
Heathenry because the debate on this newsgroup has deteriorated,
through my own fault as well.

ASHH Mission Statement

The American Society of Humanistic Heathenry mobilizes people to
celebrate indigenous Northern European identity and culture consistent
with a humanistic philosophy of life.

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Bertie

Dr. Flonkenstein September 2nd 03 03:07 AM

More About Humanistic Heathenry

Being tired of lurking, on Mon, 01 Sep 2003 06:43:56 +0000, Bertie the
Bunyip posted:

Nik wrote in
:

Dave wrote:

Hi all,

Hopefully this will help clarify some of the issues of Humanistic
Heathenry because the debate on this newsgroup has deteriorated,
through my own fault as well.

ASHH Mission Statement

The American Society of Humanistic Heathenry mobilizes people to
celebrate indigenous Northern European identity and culture consistent
with a humanistic philosophy of life.

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Hitler: MY DOG HAS NO NOSE!
SA Officer: SO, HOW DOES HE SMELL?
Hitler: AWFULL!

(From Monthy Python Flying Circus)

Bertie

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #27 (also)

Doug Freyburger September 4th 03 09:13 PM

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nik wrote:
Osric wrote:

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Sometimes the troll's ignorance and lies are hilarious.

Can anyone imagine going to a Sons Of *NORWAY* meeting and
hearing a bunch of old men sign that particular song? The
words would choke in their throats, Quisling style.

Nik September 5th 03 01:30 AM

More About Humanistic Heathenry

On 4 Sep 2003 13:13:46 -0700, (Doug Freyburger)
wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nik wrote:
Osric wrote:

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Sometimes the troll's ignorance and lies are hilarious.

Can anyone imagine going to a Sons Of *NORWAY* meeting and
hearing a bunch of old men sign that particular song?

I cannot ever imagine it happening. I've visited the Norwegian
Resistance Museum in Oslo.

The words would choke in their throats, Quisling style.

It simply wouldn't happen.

Nik

Peter J Ross September 5th 03 02:38 AM

More About Humanistic Heathenry

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:30:42 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Nik:

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nik wrote:
Osric wrote:

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Sometimes the troll's ignorance and lies are hilarious.

Can anyone imagine going to a Sons Of *NORWAY* meeting and
hearing a bunch of old men sign that particular song?

I cannot ever imagine it happening. I've visited the Norwegian
Resistance Museum in Oslo.

Yeah, if you say so. Norway never rolled over with its legs in the air
to have its tummy tickled by Hitler. All the history books must be
*wrong*.

The words would choke in their throats, Quisling style.

It simply wouldn't happen.

Jawohl.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Bertie the Bunyip September 5th 03 05:25 AM

wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nik wrote:
Osric wrote:

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Sometimes the troll's ignorance and lies are hilarious.

Can anyone imagine going to a Sons Of *NORWAY* meeting and
hearing a bunch of old men sign that particular song?

I cannot ever imagine it happening. I've visited the Norwegian
Resistance Museum in Oslo.

The words would choke in their throats, Quisling style.

It simply wouldn't happen.

Snort!

Yes, they were "only folowng orders" there were no nazis in Norway.

Bwaswhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahwh ahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahw
!

Bertei