Peter J Ross

Default More About Humanistic Heathenry

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:30:42 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Nik:

On 4 Sep 2003 13:13:46 -0700, (Doug Freyburger)
wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Nik wrote:
Osric wrote:

Such an organization exists already, I think. The Sons of Norway.

They're more Lutheran than Heathen.

Deutschland deutschland, uber alles!

Sometimes the troll's ignorance and lies are hilarious.

Can anyone imagine going to a Sons Of *NORWAY* meeting and
hearing a bunch of old men sign that particular song?

I cannot ever imagine it happening. I've visited the Norwegian
Resistance Museum in Oslo.

Yeah, if you say so. Norway never rolled over with its legs in the air
to have its tummy tickled by Hitler. All the history books must be
*wrong*.

The words would choke in their throats, Quisling style.

It simply wouldn't happen.

Jawohl.

--
PJR :-)