Scott Vernon

Default Sigh....

Lame.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
snip
. Bottom posting only makes sense if the "top" has been
trimmed to a few lines - but the serious bottom post advocates usually

include hundreds of
lines of trash - they have the worst of both worlds. Frankly, I think

they have their
heads up their bottom post!

I agree.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
here hear, bottom posting is for losers.

Scotty

Hear, hear!

Regards

Donal

Jeff Morris

Scott Vernon wrote:
Lame.

He did trim it to a few lines.

Is this "middle posting?"

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
snip
. Bottom posting only makes sense if the "top" has been
trimmed to a few lines - but the serious bottom post advocates
usually include hundreds of lines of trash - they have the worst of
both worlds. Frankly, I think they have their heads up their
bottom post!

I agree.

Regards

Donal

Soque

In alt.sailing.asa On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:49:31 -0400,
Jeff Morris jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom offered some cascade bait:
I you want us to read your message, you should top post.

I[f] your view of the medium ignores threading, context and continuity,
you should top post.

--
,,,
..oo

Jeff Morris

Soque wrote:
Jeff Morris jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom offered some cascade bait:
I you want us to read your message, you should top post.

I[f] your view of the medium ignores threading, context and
continuity, you should top post.

If you're obsessed about threading, context and continuity, but don't actually care if
anyone reads your post, you should bottom post.

Just Plain Insane

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:56:46 -0400 I replied to "katysails"
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that stuff going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and paste routine...I', not gonna stop top posting, however...you're just going to have to live with that....

Katy, try downloading something like Agent from Forte or Xnews
(free)

With either of them, you can highlight what you are replying to in
the original post, hit reply, and it will only quote what you had
highlighted. Agent is pretty good, but doesn't have multiserver
support, Xnews is also good and does have multiserver support.

b0bsprit

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:32:19 +0100 I replied to "Donal"
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Lame.

Another "Lame" flame?? What a woofter!

How nice of you to agree that you are lame.

Soque

Jeff Morris jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wants to cascade:
Soque wrote:
Jeff Morris jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom offered some cascade bait:
I you want us to read your message, you should top post.

I[f] your view of the medium ignores threading, context and
continuity, you should top post.

If you're obsessed about threading, context and continuity, but don't
actually care if anyone reads your post, you should bottom post.

If you think others read backwards, you should top post.

--
,,,
..oo