Vito

Default Sigh....

Peter Wiley wrote:

BTW, ever seen what happens when you shoot a sitting duck with a 230gr
JHP from a 44 Mag? ....

Nope, I always shoot their heads off ... (c:
Capt. Mooron

"Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| BTW, ever seen what happens when you shoot a sitting duck with a 230gr
| JHP from a 44 Mag? Instant berley.

Best I can match that to is a 100 meter shot with a 6.5x55 Swedish
Mauser.... neck shot on a Mallard Duck. The head neatly dropped off the body
and the feet kept paddling all the way to shore. Great shore lunch!

Oh Yeah.. I forgot..... I had been hunting grouse with hand loaded shot
rounds with my Dan Wesson .44 mag. I forgot the last bullet was a 240gr.
HP... it was like a stick of dynamite in a pillow. Shame to waste life and
meat that way though.

CM

Ellen Washington

Vito wrote in :

Peter Wiley wrote:

BTW, ever seen what happens when you shoot a sitting duck with a 230gr
JHP from a 44 Mag? ....

Nope, I always shoot their heads off ... (c:

Of course you do.

Bertie
Lady Pilot

"Per Elmsäter" wrote:
Jeff Morris wrote:
As for the "bottom post netiquette" thing, its very rare that I find
advocates of this actually have anything to say.

Absolutely.

Such an elusive answer, and Burnore totally missed it. He hee hee

We can't all be perfect.

LP (well done, Per)

--
Perre

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
It's an Achilles heel I exploit at every opportunity... once they admit

it
annoys them.... you know darn well I'm going to do it every opportunity I
get. ;-)

That's my *favorite* tactic. I've noticed many people using the "pink" Neal
thing, plagiarism I tell you...

LP