katysails

Default Sigh....

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that stuff =
going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and all....Hope you're =
all happy....I really preferred my old cut and paste routine...I', not =
gonna stop top posting, however...you're just going to have to live with =
that....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

Top posting is best.

I don't see why you have trouble with the quote marks ().

OE6 puts them in automatically. All you have to do is highlight
and delete what you don't want and leave what you are responding
to. It takes less time than cutting and pasting like you are doing it
now.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

John Cairns

"katysails" wrote in message

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that stuff

going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and paste

routine...I', not gonna stop top posting,
however...you're just going to have to live with that....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Au contraire. I never realized I was committing such a serious breach of

etiquette, but these guys seem to think so.
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
From now on, if I can remember, no more top-posting. OTOH, I generally
prefer reading top post replies to MY messages, after all, I can generally
recall what I wrote, so I don't need to re-read my own post, I just want to
see what someone else wrote.
John Cairns

katysails

\No it doesn't....

Simple Simon wrote:
It takes less time than cutting and pasting like you are doing
it=20
now.
=20
=20
"katysails" wrote in message
...=20
OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that
stuff going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and
paste routine...I', not gonna stop top posting, however...you're
just going to have to live with that.... =20
=20
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com
=20
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
relax=20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bertie the Bunyip

"katysails" wrote in news:bhjmqu$bc5r$1@ID-
178897.news.uni-berlin.de:

I bet you can....

Like my present, BTW?

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"katysails" wrote in
:

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that
stuff going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and
paste routine...I', not gonna stop top posting, however...you're
just going to have to live with that....

Oh I can.

Bertei

katysails

What would it say about you if you posted here and didn't love it?
Al Smith wrote:
"katysails" wrote in
news:bhjmon$amcq$1@ID- 178897.news.uni-berlin.de:
=20
\No it doesn't....

=20
god ilove this place.
=20
Bertei
=20
"katysails" wrote in message
OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that
stuff going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and
paste routine...I', not gonna stop top posting, however...you're
just going to have to live with that....
=20
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com
=20
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
relax

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bertie the Bunyip

"katysails" wrote in news:bhjn5j$b1ja$1@ID-
178897.news.uni-berlin.de:

What would it say about you if you posted here and didn't love it?

that i feel a stron sense of duty, of course.

Bertie

"katysails" wrote in message
OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that
stuff going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and
paste routine...I', not gonna stop top posting, however...you're
just going to have to live with that....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
relax

Jeff Morris

I you want us to read your message, you should top post. Unless I have some special
interest in a topic, I usually ignore bottom posters. After the group's recent
"infection" I blow them off without a second thought, and "ignore" the thread if there's
any crossposting.

And more often than not, I have no idea what Katy is talking about or who she is talking
too. (Its bad enough that with her spelling you can't tell what she's saying!)

As for the "bottom post netiquette" thing, its very rare that I find advocates of this
actually have anything to say. Bottom posting only makes sense if the "top" has been
trimmed to a few lines - but the serious bottom post advocates usually include hundreds of
lines of trash - they have the worst of both worlds. Frankly, I think they have their
heads up their bottom post!

"katysails" wrote in message

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that
stuff

going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and
paste

routine...I', not gonna stop top posting,
however...you're just going to have to live with that....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Au contraire. I never realized I was committing such a serious
breach of

etiquette, but these guys seem to think so.
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
From now on, if I can remember, no more top-posting. OTOH, I generally