John Cairns

Default Sigh....

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Top posting is best.

I don't see why you have trouble with the quote marks ().

OE6 puts them in automatically. All you have to do is highlight
and delete what you don't want and leave what you are responding
to. It takes less time than cutting and pasting like you are doing it
now.

"katysails" wrote in message

OK, so I downloaded the quote crap thing and now I have all that stuff

going into the ng like re-runs wasting bandwidth and
all....Hope you're all happy....I really preferred my old cut and paste

routine...I', not gonna stop top posting,
however...you're just going to have to live with that....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Au contraire. I never realized I was committing such a serious breach of

etiquette, but these guys seem to think so.
http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
From now on, if I can remember, no more top-posting. OTOH, I generally
prefer reading top post replies to MY messages, after all, I can generally
recall what I wrote, so I don't need to re-read my own post, I just want to
see what someone else wrote.
John Cairns