Simple Simon

Default Mooring Worthy?

There is no bridge deck. Check it out he

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Yacht_003e.jpg

What you cannot see is the lower hatchboard is one
of two and extends from the bottom of the companionway
halfway up and acts like a bridge deck when dogged in
place against the gasket I fitted. The lower board is
always fitted in place when offshore or even in heavy
seas inshore.

Bridge decks really are not necessary and constitute
just another impediment to easy access into the
accommodation when at anchor. My Coronado 27
has a superior design thanks to my very own mods.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message ...

I've heard that the bridgedeck on the Coronado 27 is to small to be of much use
for anything close to a seaboat. I notice that Neal is careful to avoid pics of
his companionway hatch in pix.
How about it, neal?
Got bridgedeck? If you don't, or it's too small, you're quite clever to leave
that Blisternado 27 on her mooring 24/7!

RB

Bobsprit

My Coronado 27
has a superior design thanks to my very own mod

If it had a superior design, it wouldn't need the mods, dummy!

RB
Bobsprit

The lower board is
always fitted in place when offshore or even in heavy
seas inshore.

Never.

RB
Bobsprit

There is no bridge deck.

Good friken, christ, I'm right again!
That boat is a bloody hazard!
Bridgedeck blocking companionway? Lift up your leg, old man!!!

Bwahahahaha! Sea boat??? BWahahahaha!

RB
Simple Simon

Hey, Booby, don't you realize that bridge decks were
only invented to make room for a big, ugly, pollution
machine of a diesel sitting under them. Real sailboats
don't have engines in the accommodation.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
There is no bridge deck.

Good friken, christ, I'm right again!
That boat is a bloody hazard!
Bridgedeck blocking companionway? Lift up your leg, old man!!!

Bwahahahaha! Sea boat??? BWahahahaha!

RB

Simple Simon

I love the color scheme. It's perfect. The pictures
make it look more purple than it really is. Picture it
a few shades lighter.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
you really need to change the color scheme.

Peter J Ross

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:23:05 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Jonathan
Ganz:

you really need to change the color scheme.

You really need to stop netkkkopping.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

long term mooring design - an engineering question mitch Cruising 5 July 18th 04 05:05 PM
slip or mooring costs Parallax Cruising 42 March 29th 04 05:16 PM
mooring anchors Parallax General 5 October 14th 03 05:05 PM
MOORING Jen Meyer General 7 July 15th 03 01:19 PM