Jonathan Ganz

Default Mooring Worthy?

you really need to change the color scheme.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news
There is no bridge deck. Check it out he

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/Yacht_003e.jpg

What you cannot see is the lower hatchboard is one
of two and extends from the bottom of the companionway
halfway up and acts like a bridge deck when dogged in
place against the gasket I fitted. The lower board is
always fitted in place when offshore or even in heavy
seas inshore.

Bridge decks really are not necessary and constitute
just another impediment to easy access into the
accommodation when at anchor. My Coronado 27
has a superior design thanks to my very own mods.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

I've heard that the bridgedeck on the Coronado 27 is to small to be of

much use
for anything close to a seaboat. I notice that Neal is careful to avoid

pics of
his companionway hatch in pix.
How about it, neal?
Got bridgedeck? If you don't, or it's too small, you're quite clever to

leave
that Blisternado 27 on her mooring 24/7!

RB