Horvath

Default a REAL challenge

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:05:40 +1000, The Captains Master wrote this
crap:

On 13 Aug 2003 01:03:03 GMT, Horvath wrote:

Handicaps are a wonderful thing...why do you think they call them
Handicaps?

Well, if I can beat the handicap, I'm doing real well.

Yeah but ain't it a bitch when you finally get back to the club and
everyone else has left.

That's never happened.

Or when you mention that you race, someone says "oh, I've never
noticed you out there"

That's never happened, either. Did you forget that I wear a speedo?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Jonathan Ganz

I think you can go to jail for beating the handicap.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:43:07 +1000, The Cappys Master wrote this
crap:

On 12 Aug 2003 11:20:34 GMT, Horvath wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:57:24 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

They're ugly and they sail poorly. You might think they
sail well, judging from the ads,

I've won a huge amount of trophys with it.

I guess I'm just a better sailor than I thought.

Handicaps are a wonderful thing...why do you think they call them
Handicaps?

Well, if I can beat the handicap, I'm doing real well.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Donal

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:01:58 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

"Scout" wrote in message
Yes, I was being facetious! And no taunting me, lol, I'm on my best
(restrictive) behavior!
Scout

Don't worry about your behaviour. Many of us are enjoying the sport!

BTW, I notice that the Bunyip spent 9.5 hours on Usenet yesterday. I
cannot imagine a sadder existence.

Isn't that what you do?

No, it isn't.

Regards

Donal

Scout

Where's the fun in that? And anyway, I'd probably be wrong!
Scout

"Donal" wrote
BTW, I'd be interested to hear a full explanation. So, go on, tell us
who's who.

Horvath

wrote this crap:

"Scout" wrote in message
Yes, I was being facetious! And no taunting me, lol, I'm on my best
(restrictive) behavior!
Scout

Don't worry about your behaviour. Many of us are enjoying the sport!

BTW, I notice that the Bunyip spent 9.5 hours on Usenet yesterday. I
cannot imagine a sadder existence.

Isn't that what you do?

No, it isn't.

So you spend more than 12 hours on this newsgroup? Loser.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scout" wrote in
:

(not necessarily this post, but maybe; definitely a general pattern,
often resulting in tears of laughter)

Center stage: A group of ASA posters stands in a perfect circle,

Now there's a surprise.

Bertie

Bobsprit

HOOOOBLY DOOOOOOOOOOBLY DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RB

Horvath wrote in message ...
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:55:58 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

What the heck are you doing with 20 PFDs? Are you selling
them off the transom??

You better check the Coast Guard regulations. You have to carry one
PFD for every person you have aboard.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

VirtualTransat : free regatta in real time winds Herve Cruising 0 March 12th 04 09:28 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
Challenge to Timmy, If your sponsons are really so good… The Kern River General 0 August 22nd 03 01:24 AM
a REAL challenge Bobsprit ASA 15 August 14th 03 07:32 PM
Alien, a real sailing boat.` Bobsprit ASA 2 August 6th 03 01:14 AM