Katysails

Default a REAL challenge

Horvath wrote in :

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:30:10 GMT, Marc wrote
this crap:

here's my boat , punk
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...55539946MATggy

Very nice. A friend of mine has one just like it. I especially like
the self-tacking jib. Great for shorthanded sailing.

You'd be shorthadnded on a sunfish, fjuckwit.

Bertie
katysails

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX

Cockpit looks like a bathtub.....and transom is a waste of space....get
pooped on by a big enough wave and you're sunk....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

SkitchNYC

Cockpit looks like a bathtub.....and transom is a waste of space....get
pooped on by a big enough wave and you're sunk....

Yea, but all his whites are whiter and his colors brighter.
Bertie the Bunyip

I really want to suck your skinny little cock, Hero man.

Bertie (my lips are wet and my ass is itchy)

Horvath

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:49:29 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX

Cockpit looks like a bathtub.....and transom is a waste of space....get
pooped on by a big enough wave and you're sunk....

Cockpit is like a hot tub. I'd be suprised if you could recognize a
buthtub.

Transom is NOT a waste of space. On one side, we store about 20 PFDs,
and on the other, we store about eight bumpers. And obviously you
know nothing about transom design.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

katysails

And obviously you
know nothing about transom design.

It's a hunk of junk Hunter, Horvath. About one shade north of a Mac 26X.
Cheap. The Neon of sailboats.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

They're ugly and they sail poorly. You might think they
sail well, judging from the ads, unlike a Mac 26X, which
everyone knows is **** and aren't even advertised as a
full-fledged sailboat.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
It's a hunk of junk Hunter, Horvath. About one shade north of a Mac 26X.
Cheap. The Neon of sailboats.

Hunter owners can never believe it.
It's shaped more like a pacer. Not the worst name in boats...but a

contender.
It's not an attractive boat.

RB

katysails

.. Really
incredibly ugly. We cranked on and hauled arse outta there

Yaha..and you thought what I said was bad? Howcome you can slam it and I
can't????

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

VirtualTransat : free regatta in real time winds Herve Cruising 0 March 12th 04 09:28 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
Challenge to Timmy, If your sponsons are really so good… The Kern River General 0 August 22nd 03 01:24 AM
a REAL challenge Bobsprit ASA 15 August 14th 03 07:32 PM
Alien, a real sailing boat.` Bobsprit ASA 2 August 6th 03 01:14 AM